- Delivers rapid results but designed for sensitive teeth
- Uses the Whiter Image hybrid formula with proprietary 12% hydrogen peroxide base with added carbamide peroxide & potassium nitrate maximizes stability and reduces sensitivity
- For use with your custom whitening tray
- Brush your teeth with toothpaste before starting a bleaching treatment. You may use a desensitizing toothpaste (ex. Sensodyne) while bleaching to minimize sensitivity.
- Unscrew plug from one syringe and screw in the applicator tip.
- Place a SMALL drop of gel (half a pea size) on the inner front tray surface at the top of each tooth impression on the upper and lower trays.
Do NOT overfill the tray.
- The average amount of gel for the upper and lower trays for one treatment is approximately half of one syringe.
- Seat the trays completely in the mouth. If excess gel expresses from the tray along your gums, wet your finger and wipe the excess gel from your gums.
- You should get at least 8 total treatments from the 4 syringes.
- Suggested wear time for the tray is 30 – 60 minutes once a day for 6 – 8 days or as recommended by Dr. Knuth.
Please call the office if you have any questions.